- Back & sides: rosewood
- Neck: mahogany, Oval « C » shape
- Fingerboard: rosewood w/ white dot inlays
- Bridge: rosewood
- Body binding: black ABS + B & W purfling
- Back & sides centre strip: black ABS + B & W inlays
- Headstock veneer: rosewood
- Soundhole: rosette decal
- Top nut & compensated saddle: NuBone, white
- Machine heads: die cast, black
- Strings: D'Addario EXP
- Colour: natural
- Finish: highgloss (body), satiny (neck)
- 12 strings
When people think of acoustic guitars, a dreadnought is usually the first thing that springs to mind. The most popular and recognisable design, this style of guitar is as comfortable for rhythm as it is for flat-picking. These models deliver a great bass sound and crystal-sharp high notes, with great projection!
In the whiskey distilling process, the ‘lyne arm’ allows vapour to be converted into real spirit. That’s the aim of the Lyne series of JN guitars; transforming what you have in your mind into real music!
All Lyne models feature a distinguished design, traditionally constructed with a gorgeous Engelmann solid spruce top and satin finish neck. Combined with a rosewood back and sides, these guitars give an authentic sound to your soul!